Manufacturers of Metal Detectors, Security Equipments,
Electronic Instruments & Perimeter Security Systems.
  repl-india.com
HOME ABOUT US PRODUCTS SERVICES CLIETNS Dealer Network Contact US Feedback
Products

Metal Detectors

1) Deep Search Metal Detector

A) Deep Search Metal Detector (Model : REPL-LR-1)
Features
> Detects a types of ferrous & non ferrous Metals.
> Deep penetration range up to 4 ft. for large metal.
> Suitable for Rough & tough use.
> Easy to operate.
> Search coil can be used for under water detection with telescopic handle.
> Operates on Rechargeable battery.
> In built charger.
> Fully solid State.
> Variable Audio for detection single.

B) Mini Detector / Sweeper ( Model : REPL-MS-1)
Features
> Detects all type of metallic mines as well as plastic mines with minimal metal content,  bombs, ammunition & other metallic object.
> Advanced technology along with new integrated circuit.
> Rough & tough for use.
> Simple & easy to operate.
> Suitable in all wheather condition & work on shallow water.
> Operates on dry & rechargeable cell.
> light weight.
> Convenient packing for easy portability.

C) Deep Search Mine Metal Detector ( Model : REPL-P-72)

Features
> Micro controller based, Fully Auto Set
> Detect small metal Near large metal.
> Detects both ferrous/ Non ferrous metal under
> Deep penetration range up to 5ft. for large object.
> IP 65 grade.
> Operates on Rech Battery. Charger Provided.
> Convenient packing for easy portability.
> Rough & tough use.
> Suitable for under water operation.
> Light weight.
> Canvas carrying case for field operation.
> Rugged metallic case for transportation.

 

D) Deep Search Metal Detector ( Model : REPL-P-72E )

Features
> Micro controller based.
> Detect small metal near large metal.
> Detects both ferrous/ Non ferrous metal under ground, In water through bricks wall etc.
> Deep penetration range up to 6 ft. for large object.
> 20 characters x 4 line LCD display for various functions, parameters & setting.
> Operates on Rechargeable battery.
> In built charger.
> Suitable for rough & tough use.
> Search coil suitable for under water operation.
> Light weight.
> Canvas carrying case for field operation.
> Rugged metallic case / Suitcase.

 

2) Door Frame Metal Detector

A) Multizone DFMD

I ) 2 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model REPL-MP-II+)

Features

> Multi Zone detection ( Two zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC
compatible ( Optional)> Suitable for Rough & tough use.
> Keypad provided for all program settings
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during
setting
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.

II ) 3 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model REPL-MP-III+)

Features

> Multi Zone detection ( Three zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC
compatible ( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during
setting
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.

 

III ) 4 Zone REPL-MP-IV+ with Camera

Features

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>

IV ) 4 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model REPL-MP-IV+)

Features

> Multi Zone detection ( Four zone) PVC Coated (Weater proof)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC compatible ( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings.
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting.
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.

 

 

V ) 6 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model REPL-MP-VI+)

Features

> PVC Coated ( Weather Proof )
> Multi Zone detection ( Six zone )
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC compatible ( Optional )
> Keypad provided for all program setting.
> AUTO SET ( No initial setting is required )
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time , counter i. e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled senility, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
> Safe for Cardiac Pacemakers ( Operating Frequency 10KHz – 20KHz) & film safe
> Batter backup for memory protection ( Optional ).

VI ) 8 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector (Model RE-MP-VIII+)

Features

> Multi Zone detection ( Eight zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC
compatible ( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings.
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during
setting.
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.

VII ) 9 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector (Model RE-MP-IX+)

Features

> 9 Zone Top to Bottom
> PVC Coated (Weather Proof)
> Multi Zone Detection ( Nine Zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC
compatible ( Optional)
> Remote Programming (Optional )
> Random Alarm Function for Personal rigorous search(Optional)
> HPCSS (Optional) Photo capture & storage.
> Keypad provided for all program settings
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Sensitivity setting of individual zone./All zones.
> Safe for Cardiac Pacemakers & film safe.
> Inbuilt Battery Backup ( 4 Hrs )

VIII ) 9 Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model Thru Scan sX )

Features

> Multi-Zone Metal Detectors ( 9 Zone )
> Auto Calibration (Self calibration to Environmental condition
> Green/Red bicolor Traffic through LEDs
> Multi Sensitivity Levels, 246 adjustable sensitivity steps at each.
> Alarm Counter & Five Digit Separate Incoming & Outgoing counters (Visible/invisible)
> Automatic Failure display
> Reloading the factory default settings by one-touch button.
> Adjustable Audio Alarm at 10 tones/level.
> Remote control (optional)
> Manufactured in Turkey by “Elektral”

IX ) 9 Walkthrough Metal Detector ( Model No. XYT2101-LCD )

Features






X ) Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector (Model RE-MP-II)

Feature

> Multi Zone detection ( Two zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC Compatible
( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
> Safe for Cardiac Pacemakers(Operating Frequency 10KHz - 20 Khz) &
film safe
> Battery backup for memory protection ( Optional).

XI ) Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector (Model REPL-MP-III)

Feature

>  Multi Zone detection ( Three zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC Compatible ( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
> Safe for Cardiac Pacemakers(Operating Frequency 10KHz - 20 Khz) & film safe
> Battery backup for memory protection ( Optional).

XII ) Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector (Model ROBO-MP-IV)

Feature

> Multi Zone detection ( Four Zone )
> Door Frame Metal Detector is microprocessor based & PC compatible ( Optional )
> Keypad provided for all program settings.
> AUTO SET ( No initial setting is required )
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program, system fault indicator provided
> Display of time, counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting.
> Multi-mode counter i.e.  IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
XIII ) Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model REPL-MP-VI)

Feature

> Multi Zone detection ( Six zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC Compatible ( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program , system fault indicator provided
> Display of time ,counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
> Safe for Cardiac Pacemakers(Operating Frequency 10KHz - 20 Khz) & film safe
> Battery backup for memory protection ( Optional).

 

XIV ) Multizone Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model REPL-MP-VIII )

Feature

> Multi Zone detection ( Eight zone)
> Door Frame Metal Detector is Microprocessor based & PC Compatible ( Optional)
> Keypad provided for all program settings.
> AUTO SET (No initial setting is required)
> Detector is continuously active
> Self test program, system fault indicator provided
> Display of time, counter, program setting, sensitivity during setting.
> Multi-mode counter i.e. IN, OUT, total IN & OUT
> Infra red occupancy sensors.
> Digitally controlled sensitivity, & volume.
> Independent sensitivity setting of each zone.
> Safe for Cardiac Pacemakers (Operating Frequency 10KHz - 20 Khz) & film safe
> Battery backup for memory protection ( Optional).

 

B ) Portable DFMD

I ) PROTABLE METAL DETECTOR ( Model REPL-PMD-2)

Features

> Easy to operate.
> Detects ferrous & Non ferrous metals even when concealed in ferrite.
> Search coil housed in folded PVC frame with wooden sides.
> Canvas bag & VIP suitcase for transportation.

II ) PORTABLE METAL DETECTOR ( REPL-PMD-2VS )

Features

> Search Zone :  Search Coil enclosed in collapsible rigid PVC Pipe/Telescopic rigid PVC pipe.(Optional)
> Control Unit : Control unit with advance features.
> Sensitivity : M.S. 80 x 55 x 20 mm at level 3.
> Detection Indication : A) Variable pitch audio through Micro-controller with mute facility.
B) 3 LED’s for large visual indication.
> Optical Sensor : Will facilitate detection of metal only when a person passes through the sensing zone. Avoid detection of metal movement out side detection zone using single sided sensor and single connector for sensor as well as coil.
> Counters : Counting of no. Of persons passing the sensing zone & no. Of detection for reference & analysis by superiors.
> RS - 232 – Interface : For downloading the data with PC. (Optional)

 

III )  PORTABLE METAL DETECTOR ( MODEL SM-2512 )

Features

> Search Zone : Search coil enclosed in collapsible rigid PVC pipe/ Telescopic rigid PVC pipe optional.
> Control unit : Micro controller based control unit with advance features.
> Display : 4 line x 20 characters Icd display module display with various parameters.
> Setting : Automatic through micro controller without any operator interface.
> Sensitivity : M. S 80 x 55 x 20 mm at level 3.
> Detection Indication : a) Variable pitch audio through Micro controller with mute facility.
b) Bargraph on LCD display.
c) 3 LED’s for lerge visual indication.
> Optical sensor : Will facilitate detection of metal only when a person passes through sensitivity zone. Avoid detection of metal movement outside detection zone using single sided sensor & single connector for sensor as well as coil.
> Counters : Counting of number of persons passing the sensing zone & number of diction for references & analysis by supervisor.
> RS-232-Interface : For down loading the data with PC ( Optional).

 

 

 

C) Single Zone DFMD

I ) RE-ROBO- II

Features
> Coral file
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

II ) DOOR FRAME METAL DETECTOR ( MODEL ROBO-IP )

Features
> Ultra high sensitive
> Detects ferrous & non-ferrous metal with equal sensitivity.
> Auto set model
> Sensitivity level in 9 different sensitivity level
> WALK / STOP indicator to regulate the flow of traffic
> Low battery, ready / not ready indication.
> battery backup provided
> Easy to install
> Intelligent counter facility
> Multiple audio / Visual indication for detection

III ) DOOR FRAME METAL DETECTOR ( MODEL ROBO-III )

Features
> AUTO SET
> Key pad for parameters setting.
> Ultra high sensitivity
> Equal sensitivity for ferrous & non-ferrous metal.
> NO false alarm for external disturbances.
> Mains / Battery operated.
> In-built control unit & battery charger
> Multi-tone Audio / Visual indication for detection.
> Easy to install
> Detachable in three parts

 

 

IV ) Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model : ROBO III MS )

Features
> For indoor use.
> Auto Set
> Micro Controller Based
> LCD screen for messages.
> Key pad for parameters settings.
> Ultra high sensitivity
> Equal sensitivity for ferrous & non-ferrous metal.
> No false alarm for external disturbances.
> Intelligent counter (IN /OUT/ NET)
> Mains/ Battery operated.
> In-built control unit & battery charger
> Multi-tone Audio/ Visual indication for detection
> Easy to install
> Detachable in three parts

V )Door Frame Metal Detector ( Model : ROBO III MS + )

Features
> PVC Coated for Outdoor use. ( Weather Proof) .
> Auto Set
> Micro Controller Based
> LCD screen for messages.
> Key pad for parameters settings.
> Ultra high sensitivity
> Equal sensitivity for ferrous & non-ferrous metal.
> No false alarm for external disturbances.
> Mains/ Battery operated.
> In-built control unit & battery charger
> Intelligent counter (IN /OUT/ NET)
> Multi-tone Audio/ Visual indication for detection.

3) Hand Held Metal Detector
A) Hand Held Metal Detector ( MODEL : REPL-2003 )

Feature
> Fully Automatic self adjusting circuits
> Inbuilt battery charger
> “Variable Audio” gives an idea of quantity of metal detection.
> Audio / Visual indication for metal detection.
> High resistant ABS molded body.
> High sensitivity for ferrous, non-ferrous metal & its alloys, even concealed in ferrite.
> Will not affect “Cardiac pacemaker & magnetic tapes / film.
B) Hand Held Metal Detector ( MODEL : REPL-2010 )

Feature
> Pulse induction technique.
> Minute quantities of gold, silver, platinum, brass, copper & stainless steel are detected effectively.
> Ultra high sensitivity & stability
> Operates on  rechargeable battery with inbuilt charger.
> Audio/Visual Alarm
> Visual indication for “ON”, “METAL”, “LOW BTY” & “CHARGE ”
> ABS molded body, gives high in strength & light in weight.
> Continuous operation for 100 hrs Approx.
> Safe for “Cardiac Pacemaker & magnetic tapes / film.
> No interference with external frequency signals.

C) Hand Held Metal Detector ( MODEL : REPL - AH - 01 )

Feature
> In-built battery charger
> Minute quantities of gold, silver, platinum, brass, copper & stainless steel are detected effectively.
> Ultra high sensitivity & stability
> Operates on disposable dry battery or on rechargeable battery.
> Visual indication for “ON”, “METAL”, “LOW BTY” & “CHARGE ON”
> ABC molded body, gives high in strength & light in weight.
> Continuous operation for 200 hrs with intermittent use.
> Dual Power (I) 9V rech. Battery (II) 9V dry battery

D) Hand Held Pocket Scanner ( MODEL : REPL - EXE - 06 ) World’s Smallest

Feature
> Light in weight
> Easy to carry
> Fully automatic self adjusting circuits
> Audio & Visual indication on detection.
> Simple switch operation
> Will not affect “Cardiac Pacemaker & magnetic tapes / film.
>Break-resistant ABS/Nylon Plastic Molded Cabinet
> High sensitivity for ferrous, non-ferrous metal & its alloys, even concealed in ferrite.

 

 

E ) Hand Held Metal Detector ( MODEL : REPL - EXE - 2005 )

Feature
> In built battery charger.
> Minute quantities of gold, silver, platinum, brass, copper & stainless steel are detected effectively.
> Ultrahigh sensitivity & stability.
> Operates on disposable dry battery or on Rechargeable battery.
> In built charger.
> Visual indication for “ON”, “METAL”, “LOW BAT” & “CHARGE ON”
> Pocket size ABS molded body, gives high in strength & light in weight.
> Continuous operation 200hrs.
> Dual Power – (I) 9V Rech. Battery & (II) 9V Dry Battery

F ) Hand Held Pocket Scanner ( Model : REPL-EXE-06 ) World’s Smallest

Feature
> Light in weight
> Easy to carry
> Fully automatic self adjusting circuits
> Audio & Visual indication on detection.
> Simple switch operation
> Will not affect “Cardiac Pacemaker & magnetic tapes / film.
> Break-resistant ABS/Nylon Plastic Molded Cabinet
> High sensitivity for ferrous, non-ferrous metal & its alloys, even concealed in ferrite.

G ) Hand Gloves Metal Detector ( Model : REPL-HG-04 )

Feature
> Executive Metal detector
> Ultra high sensitive, sensor coil fitted in hand gloves.
> Vibrator / Audio mode
> Operates on single 9V dry cell.
> Low power consumption.
> Small control unit to be fitted on the wrist or with the belt.

H ) RE-RSG-07

Feature
>Coral file





>
4 ) LETTER BOMB DETECTOR ( MODEL REPL-LBD-I)

Feature
> Detects both ferrous & Non-ferrous Metal with Ultra High sensitive
> Detects all type of integrated circuits, detonators normally used in Letter Bomb Detector
> Equivalent to imported Model 10k.
> Scan up to 40cm size packet (i.e. Telephone directory )
> Easy to operate
> Rough & tough for use.

repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
repl
 
HOME ABOUT US PRODUCTS SERVICES CLIETNS Dealer Network Contact US Feedback
Works : D-1 / 9, MIDC, Ambad, Nashik – 422 010, Maharashtra (INDIA)
Tel       : +91 253-2384889, 2384888.
E- mail : info@repl-india.com | Website : www.repl-india.com
mediasoft-solution